Information about the treatment of personal data
(art. 13 D.Lgs. n. 196/2003)
In compliance with art. 13 of Leg. Decree n. 196/2003, we inform you that your personal data (the “Data”) will be treated as follows.
The information contained herein applies solely to this website and not to other websites eventually visited by users through links.
Purposes of Data treatment
Data is collected and treated solely and exclusively for the purposes of offering the services proposed by the website store.reda.it. (the “Website”).
The Data shall not in any way be utilized for any purposes other than that of offering the services proposed on the Website.
The Data, collected and utilized solely with your approval, will be stored in order to be able to offer the services indicated above.
Data treatment modalities
Data treatment is performed using instruments that guarantee the security and confidentiality of the same, with automatic devices that memorize, process and transmit data and may include any operation or set of operations permitted by law.
The Data shall be treated exclusively by personnel appointed by the Head of data treatment.
Furnishing the Data is absolutely voluntary. Any eventual refusal to furnish the Data shall have no consequences other than making it impossible to take advantage of the services offered by the Website.
Use of ‘cookies’
Subjects to whom the Data may be communicate
The Data shall not be transmitted to other subjects, nor will they be posted, published or broadcast.
Head of data treatment
Successori Reda S.p.a., with legal offices at n. 25, Via Robiolio, 13825 Valle Mosso (BI), Italy, is the Head of data treatment.
Successori Reda S.p.a., with legal offices at n. 25, Via Robiolio, 13825 Valle Mosso (BI), Italy, is responsible for data treatment.
Rights of the interested party
Interested parties may exercise their rights at any time by contacting the Head of data treatment, as per article 7 of Leg. Decree n. 196/2003, which we reproduce here in its entirety for your convenience:
Article 7. Right to access one’s personal data and other rights
- 1. The interested party has the right to receive confirmation of the existence or absence of his/her personal data, even if not yet registered, and to receive them in comprehensible form.
- 2. The interested party has the right to be informed of:
- a) the origin of his/her personal data;
- b) the purposes and data treatment modalities;
- c) the criteria applied in the case of data treatment performed with the aid of electronic supports;
- d) the identification data of the Head of data treatment and the designated representative, as per article 5, par. 2;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to which the personal data may be communicated or which may have access to them in their quality of representatives of the State, heads of treatment or delegated functionaries.
- 3. The interested party has the right to request:
- a) updates, corrections or, when in his/her interest, integrations to the data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blockage of data treated in violation of the law, including all those whose storage is not necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data had been collected or subsequently treated;
- c) a statement attesting to the fact that the operations indicated in letters a) and b) have been communicated, also with regard to their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or broadcast, except in the case that this should be manifestly or require the application of measures manifestly disproportionate to the right protected.
- 4. The interested party has the right to object, entirely or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons to the treatment of his/her personal data, even if pertinent to the purposes for which they were collected;
- b) to the treatment of his/her personal data for advertising purposes or direct sales or for the carrying out of market research or commercial communications.
You can exercise your rights by addressing your request to the Head of data treatment, at: Successori Reda S.p.a., Via Robiolio 25, 13825 Valle Mosso (BI), Italy.