1) Why purchase fabrics using internet?
Because it is the only way to purchase lengths of the selected items, belonging to the Reda wool factory's permanent collection, in accordance with our clients' preferences.
2) Is it possible to purchase lengths using a different system?
No, it is not possible. The sole and exclusive use of the http://www.reda1865.com/reda/de/shop-online/tessuti.html website is mandatory and necessary in order to fulfil your order.
Orders sent via email to any reda email address will not receive a reply, and in no way will such orders be taken into consideration.
3) What is the greatest number of lengths that can be purchased?
There is no limit to the number of lengths that can be purchased
4) How do I register to the site?
Just click on "My account" and input your data. Once registered, just click on Login on the upper center of the page and input your credentials. For companies, click on "Want to Register as a Company?" and input the data requested.
5) Can I change my password?
Yes, after authenticating yourself, you can modify your account information. Select "change password” to create a new password.
6) How do I request a sample bunch containing the items that make up the collection?
Just click on “Our fabrics” on the upper left and then on Bunch, input the quantity and then click Add to Cart.
7) How much does the bunch cost?
8) How many bunches can i order at one time?
Up to a maximum of 5.
9) What forms of payment are accepted?
Please refer to the "payments" section found under "customer services".
10) Is vat included in the purchase price?
Yes. Vat, where applicable, is included in the purchase price.
11) Are delivery costs included in the purchase price?
Yes. Delivery is included in the purchase price.